Today the PAF has very briefly reported a meeting, held in Munich:
- it and Phoenix (Munich) decided in December on future 'cooperation in the field of training'. and it is agreed that in future PAF students might have practice placements at Phoenix, and
- 'European conductive associations and institutions' would work more closely over quality assurance and in the field of training.
European conductive associations and institutions are specified here as the following:
- PAF, András Pető College, Budapest
- ECA, European Conductive Association
- IPA, International Pető Association
- BKF, the German Federal CE Association
- conductors' associations
As might be expected, Phoenix is rather more forthcoming:
It's all happening!
It might just mean further and more exact specification of what they these bodies are doing together, all carried out in the modern spirit of transparency. Mightn't it?
PAF (2017) Együttműködési megállapodás a Phoenix-el, Peto Institute (website), 13 Marchhttp://peto.hu/start/hu/egyuttmukodesi-megallapodas-a-phoenix-el
Phoenix (2017) Besuch au dem Andras Petö College am 12.03.2017, Pfennigparade (website),http://www.phoenix-kf.de/Besuch_aus_dem_Andras_Peto_College_am__03_17.pdf
I suppose that this all relates to somewhere that for me might soon be a foreign country.
Oh well, back to fog in Channel, Continent cut off again?